Friday, August 17, 2007

Obnoxious Criminal Aliens

I lived for several years in a foreign country (Brazil). My English name (Baxter) was very difficult for the Brazilians to pronounce. I was a guest in their country and never, ever corrected anyone's pronunciation of my name - which was pronounced bokystare. Smith was pronounced eszmeech. And so forth. I even pronounced my own name in the Brazilian manner. It wasn't a big deal.

Almost daily, I encounter criminal aliens from Central and South America. Almost all of them are offended if I pronounce their names wrong. These people are such obnoxious "guests" that they don't even try to get along or respect our native culture. If someone came to your house, and treated you poorly you would throw them out for being rude. We should do the same with the criminal aliens. Vincet Veritas, MEB

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home